It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:34 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:01 am 

Hi All,

Looking to get back with it this winter, but I have had an issue after getting v 1.6 installed...

Here's what I have going on - I cut and relocated my /Gamedata/Vehicles/NAGT folder before running the v 1.6 installer. The installer said all went well.

Start rFactor/NAGT and took a look at the RX8's and Challengers, then started viewing the other makes. When I tried to view the Porsches, it hangs and I get the following message(s):

(box title gMotor2 error) "error loading texture PSH_RIM for material WCRIMS" click the OK box on that one and I then get the following message: (box title gMotor2 error) "error loading global material WCRIMS" Hit OK on that and it goes back to NAGT and all is normal as long as I don't try to view the Porsches again...

I rebooted, but the same hanging and messages now show when starting rFactor, and then again if I try to view the Porsches...

Re-ran the v 1.6 installer, but no difference on getting the messages when starting rFactor/NAGT, etc.

While I don't plan on running the Porsche, I wanted to clear this up to avoid any possible mismatch while trying to get onto the server...

Saw the Missing Porsche thread, but didn't see if I need a different file, or a file tweak on my end??

Suggestions?

Thanks for any info that any of you can provide!!

KJ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:43 am 
Site Admin

you should sift thru all folders and purge everything nagt, including the nagt folder before installing nagt v1.6.
also, for now, use rfconfig.exe Shader Level DX9 only to work around those porsche errors.
:cheers:

John

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:37 am 
Site Admin

Chris and I turned a bunch of laps during the practice race at Imola, & Chris ran the whole race in the RX8. No issues. Used a slightly modified setup that I use in the Aston.

Cheers!